Friday, May 25, 2012

Flagging Impediments

JIRA with GreenHopper gives the ability to flag a ticket as an Impediment. Which allows for a great at a glance view of anything that is currently impeded from either the Task Board or Planning Board. But without digging in the ticket and looking at comments, we didn't have a quick way to view what the actual impediment was. So I fixed it...

I added a custom field to specify impediments and added it to the Edit Issues pages:



I also added it to the Cards on the Task Boards so it was easy to flag and explain:



Since the impediments are now specified, I could set up a filter to pull the tickets that are flagged as impediments. Using the "Filter Results" gadget, these are now displayed on each team's dashboard:




3 comments:


  1. I like the way on how you put up your blogs. Wonderful and awesome. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Goodluck. Happy blogging!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete